How do I cancel my subscription plan if on the friends and family plan?
If you are on a 'Multiple User' plan, it's worth mentioning that you'll only be able to access the following settings from the 'Master user'. You'll be able to change to the 'Master user' using the 'Add / Switch' button located at the top of the screen:
1. Click on 'SETTINGS' at the top of the page
2. Click on 'Subscription detail'
3. You will then be taken to a new page which will look like this. Click 'View Details' on the plan you want to cancel
4. Click on 'Cancel Subscription'
5. Select an option that briefly explains why you've chosen to cancel and then click 'Continue'
6. Click on 'Cancel Subscription Now'
How do I upgrade from an 'Individual' paid plan to a 'Friends & Family' plan?
1. Click 'ADD PERSON' located at the top of the screen 2. Enter the amount of users you want to add to your plan and then click 'BUY NOW' 3. Proceed to payment with a payment method of your choice and then click 'Subscribe' 4. Click 'ADD / SWITCH' ...
Which plan is right for me?
We offer multiple plans which cater to different circumstances when filing a tax return(s), you can see current pricing on the following link: https://www.gosimpletax.com/pricing/ Not sure which option is right for you? The description provided below ...
How do I cancel my GoSimpleTax automatic subscription renewal?
Login to GoSimpleTax Click on SETTINGS Click on SUBSCRIPTION DETAIL Click on the VIEW DETAILS button Click on CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION
I didn’t know I signed up for a subscription
GoSimpleTax strive to be transparent with our users. When a new user makes payment for a service we offer both a subscription price and a non-subscription price. The subscription price being the cheapest option. If a user chooses the subscription ...
How to buy the 'Friends and Family' package?
1. Click 'ADD PERSON' located at the top of the screen. If you haven't already paid for a subscription, an orange box will appear towards the top of the page which will state 'Click PAY NOW to upgrade from Freemium'. 2. Enter the amount of users you ...