How do I add a chargeable event to my tax return?

How do I add a chargeable event to my tax return?

If you have a chargeable event certificate and need to declare this on your tax return this is added as income on the Savings & Investments (SA100 & SA101) page.

First add the Savings & Investments page:

Choose Savings & Investments

From the new change select to + INCOME

The click the category. You will then be presented with different types of income please the appropriate option from three life insurance gains options.

    • Related Articles

    • How do I add a new page to my tax return?

      How do you add a new schedule to my tax return? This can be achieved in three simple steps: 1.       Press ‘NEW PAGE’ 2.       Now ‘SELECT’ the relevant schedule 3.       Then enter any requested details, where relevant, and press ‘SAVE’
    • Why is my foreign employment income not showing on my tax calculation?

      To include your foreign employment income on your tax return, per HMRC guidance, you should: 1.      Include employment income on SA102 with no tax entered 2.      Include both employment income and tax paid on Foreign income SA106 pages. 3.      ...
    • How do I add a PDF to my Tax Return?

      To add a PDF to your tax return:       1.      To do this press SAVE & CONTINUE:   2.       Check any tax saving prompts in YELLOW, if there is nothing to include, press ‘YES’:       3.       Scroll down to the following question and browse for the ...
    • How do I add self employed losses from a previous tax year to my tax return?

      1. When on the self employed page please click EDIT 2. In the new popup please scroll down the page until you see 'losses from previous year'. Enter the total losses available to this box and then save. This will add the losses to your tax return and ...
    • How do I add SEIS / EIS / VCT claims to my tax return?

      The claims for EIS / SEIS reliefs are made on the Savings & Investments page. If you have not already done so please add this page: 1. Add savings & Investments page Form the new page please choose to add a new expenses group and choose INVESTMENTS ...