SA100 : How do I add a PDF to my Tax Return?
To add a PDF to your tax return:
1. To do this press SAVE & CONTINUE:
2. Check any tax saving prompts in YELLOW, if there is
nothing to include, press ‘YES’:
Scroll down to the following question and browse
for the PDF summary:
4. Locate and ‘open’ the PDF
Wait a few moments and then press ‘ATTACH FORM’
You should then see the document attached:
This will attach the PDF to the tax return when you submit to HMRC. You may want to add some additional information in BOX 19 underneath.
SA100 : My address isn't showing on my tax return PDF
Your address will not show up on your tax return PDF unless there has been a change during the tax year. If you need to report an address change, we have provided instructions below which will guide you through how to do this: 1. Update your address ...
SA100 : How do I add a new page to my tax return?
How do you add a new schedule to my tax return? This can be achieved in three simple steps: 1. Press ‘NEW PAGE’ 2. Now ‘SELECT’ the relevant schedule 3. Then enter any requested details, where relevant, and press ‘SAVE’
SA800 : How to add a Partnership Tax Return (SA800)
1. Once you have signed up, you'll be presented with this page. Scroll to the bottom until you see 'Partnership Tax Return (SA800)'. Then click the '+' symbol located on the right hand side, click 'Partnership Main' and then click 'Continue' 2. Fill ...
How to download my tax calculation
1. Click on 'REPORT' located towards the top of the screen 2. If you just want to view your tax calculation, click the '+' symbol which has been highlighted below 3. Once you've clicked the '+', you will see the tax calculation for all of your ...
How to download my tax return
If you've already filed your tax return or want to access one that's been submitted in the past, skip to step 3. 1. Click on 'REPORT' located towards the top of the screen 2. Scroll to the bottom and click on 'Download SA100 as PDF'. This tax return ...