How do I add CIS payments?

How do I add CIS payments?

Click on + NEW PAGE on the left of the screen.

Select Self Employed (SA103) from the list shown.

Click on the + INCOME button.

Select Construction Subcontractor Income from the list shown.

Enter the CIS Deduction figure in the box - Subcontractor Tax Deduction. 

    • Related Articles

    • Self Employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS)

      If you have made a claim for the Covid-19 SEISS scheme as a sole trader this income needs to be declared on your 2020/21 tax return. HMRC require these payments to be detailed on your tax return. To help you do this we have add a new income category ...

      Under the so-called Construction Industry Subcontractor scheme, all payments made from contractors to subcontractors must take account of the subcontractor’s tax status as determined by HM Revenue & Customs. This may mean that as a contractor you ...
    • What are payments on account? And why do I have to pay them? Can I reduce my payments?

      You will be required to make payments on account if: your Self Assessment tax bill is more than £1,000; and you pay less than 80% of all the tax you owe through PAYE, for example through your tax code or because your bank has already deducted ...
    • How do I Add My Payments on Account?

      If you are Self Employed please Click on Self-Employed   If you are not Self Employed then you can add any payments on account information on the 'Savings & Investments (SA100 & SA101)' page. If you have not already added this page please click + NEW ...
    • How do I add gift aid and payments to charity on my tax return

      To add gift aid please use the '+ new page' button on the left of the screen and from the available pages choose 'Donations / Gift aid'   Once created and a new group called 'Donations' you can then choose the type of donation you wish to enter.