SA100 : How do I record Investments & Dividends?

SA100 : How do I record Investments & Dividends?

  • Click on ADD NEW PAGE on the left of the screen

 Select Investments, Interest & Dividends (SA100 & SA101)

    To begin recording the Income 


  1. Click ADD INCOME


  • Choose the Category from the drop down  list






    • Related Articles

    • SA100 SA101 : Investments, Interest and Dividends

        Almost all income obtained through interest or dividends must enter your Tax Return and most investments are entitled to tax relief. Annual investment statements may show three amounts: ‘gross interest’, ‘tax deducted’ and ‘net interest’. You must ...
    • SA101 : How do I add SEIS / EIS / VCT claims to my tax return?

      The claims for EIS / SEIS / VCT reliefs are made on the 'Investments, Interest & Dividends (SA100 & SA101)' page. If you have not already done so, please add this page: 1. Click '+ NEW PAGE' on the left hand side of the screen and then select ...
    • SA100 & SA101: How do I copy my 'Investments, Interest and Dividends' entries to another user?

      1. Once you're on the 'Investments, Interest and Dividends' page, click on 'COPY TO' 2. Fill in the following entries and then click 'COPY'
    • SA108: How to add EIS/SEIS loss relief

      1. Click '+ NEW PAGE' and then select 'Capital Gains (SA108)' from the list of sources of income 2. Click '+ GAIN' and then select 'Unlisted shares and securities' from the drop-down list of categories. 3. Under the 'SALE' tab, enter the price you ...
    • SA100 TR3 Box 1: How do I add taxed bank interest?

      Click on + NEW PAGE on the left of the screen Select the Investments, Interest & Dividends Page Click on + INCOME Select Interest from the drop down list Enter the NET amount of bank interest received and answer YES to the question 'WAS TAX ALREADY ...