If you’re an employee and work at sea, you may be able to reduce your tax bill by getting the Seafarers’ Earnings Deduction. To make the claim;   Click on Other Income & Losses         Click on Expenses       Click on ADD Group       Select Seafarers and patent reliefs       Choose a Category from the Drop Down List   Enter the Required Details     In the Additional Information Box, you must include the names of all the ships that you worked on during the Tax Year.    Click on SAVE