If, after your business ceased, you received any business receipts that need taxing as income of an earlier year, put you can report this by following the steps below   Click on the Investments, Interest and Dividends Page     Click on + Income     Select Business Receipts tax as income on earlier year from the drop down list     Enter the Amount       Enter the Tax Year the income is to be taxed in the format yyyy-yy     Click Save