SimpleTax supports all SA100 forms. Click +New Page for each type of trade or other income class you receive during the year.   The available pages are: Self Employment (SA103) Employment (SA102) Ministers of Religion (SA102M) Partnership Income (SA104) P60 P45 P11D P9D tips CIS  Property (SA105) Income from Lease Premiums Reverse Premiums Received Rental Income Received Property leasing or licensing Ground Rent Income Received Grant of sporting rights Dumping Water Income Film set usage Income Caravan/Houseboat usage Income Way leaves Local Authority Grant Cost of Repairs Loss of rent insurance payment Other Income Investments, Interest & Dividends (SA100) Interest Dividends Pensions & Benefits (SA100) State Pension State Pension Lump Sum Employer Pension Scheme Retirement Annuities Personal Pensions Other Pensions Taxable Incapacity Benefit Contribution Based Employment and Support Allowances Jobseekers Allowance Other Taxable State Pensions or Benefits High Income Child Benefit Charge Personal Expense (Charity) Rent-a-Room (SA105) Rent Meals Goals Cleaning Laundry Other Services Furnished Holiday Let (SA105) Rental income Received Food, Drink and other Catering Cleaning Service Other Income Loss of rent Insurance Payment   10. Foreign (SA106) 11. Trusts (SA107)  12. Capital Gains (SA108) 13. Residency (SA109)       Other Keywords: application; return; tax; papers; claim; pages; sheets; section; sole trader; contractor; PAYE; full-time