help page available for this Income Tax Refunded goes on the ALMOST THERE PAGEClick on VALIDATE MY TAX RETURN Click on YES to proceedsee image below - answer YES  and enter the amount​Click on REVIEW CALC and proceed to save changesTo go back to the main page click on EDITKind RegardsNomsa Support Team