SA100 : I am a new user and want to pay for 2 tax returns for me and my spouse/partner. how do I do this?

SA100 : I am a new user and want to pay for 2 tax returns for me and my spouse/partner. how do I do this?

You can choose to pay for a second tax return (person) on your account to take advantage of the multiple user pricing. Once you have added all you data and you are ready to file/pay please click PAY NOW.

Enter the number of people you want to file tax return for and then APPLY

When the screen refreshes click BUY NOW

Then PROCEED if you are happy

Choose your payment method of Paypal or credit card and once added click SUBSCRIBE

Once the payment has been processed the additional tax return will be added to your account when you will have a new ADD/SWITCH button that can be used to move between tax returns as required.

    • Related Articles

    • SA800 : I am in a partnership. What tax returns do I need to file?

      As a partnership there are at least three tax returns required: 1. SA800 Partnership tax return. On here you show details of the partnerships income and expenses, the names of the partners (including address, national insurance number & UTR) and ...
    • I paid in January - why do I have to pay again?

      GoSimpleTax is an annual subscription that renews in April ready for you to file your tax return, anytime from the 6th April through to the 31st January deadline. If you generally submit your tax return nearer to the deadline and would like to pay ...
    • Getting started: How do I add a new page to my tax return?

      How do you add a new schedule to my tax return? This can be achieved in three simple steps: 1. Press ‘NEW PAGE’ 2. Now ‘SELECT’ the relevant schedule 3. Then enter any requested details, where relevant, and press ‘SAVE’
    • I file tax returns for multiple people do I need a seperate Gateway ID for each person?

      If you are a professional agent registered with HMRC and have an agents Gateway ID and password then you can use this to file all your clients tax returns. You can enter these details in settings when logged in as the 'master' user. If you are ...
    • How Do I Transfer My Partner's Personal Allowance?

      Click SAVE & CONTINUE Select the 'YES' radio button to indicate that your partner has made an election to transfer their personal allowance to you   You need to ensure that your spouse's/civil partner's details have been entered in the Personal ...