INVOICING: How do I add/amend the heading of my Invoice Template?
You can update invoice header template in SETTINGS > INVOICE TEMPLATE
1. Upload your business logo, if you have one.
2. Payment terms: This allows you to set a due date on your invoices. If you require payment immediately leave this as 0 days. Should you offer 30 day payment terms then you would show 30 days.
3. Address: This is your business address to be shown on the invoices.
4. Telephone: Your business phone number to be shown on your invoices.
5. Enable quantities: if you want to show for example 3 x Widgets at £20.00 = £60.00 then select yes.
6. Name on account, sort code & account number: Please use to add your business bank account details for showing on your invoice.
INVOICING: How to I set up an Invoice Template?
You can make some changes to the invoice template in SETTINGS > INVOICE TEMPLATE You can: 1. Upload your business logo, if you have one. 2. Payment terms: This allows you to set a due date on your invoices. If you require payment immediately leave ...
INVOICING Add a new invoice
To add a new invoice please 1. click + ADD as shown below. 2. Select your customer or chose the + to create a new customer record 3. To complete the invoice for your customer please: - Enter the date of the invoice, this must fall within the tax ...
INVOICING: How do I add another line to my invoice?
You can add multiple lines to your invoice when you first create your invoice. 1. Click to + ADD 2. Add the details for the first line of the invoice. 3. Click ADD LINE 3. New fields will shown, please update these with the details required on the ...
INVOICING Add expenses
As well as creating and managing your invoices you can also record your self employed expenses in real time. To do this please: 1. Click + GROUP this will display a list of expenses groups for you to choose as required. 2. Click the appropriate ...
INVOICING Add a new customer
To add a new customer please click here: alternatively you can quick a new customer when creating invoices, this can be done by: 1. Clicking + ADD 2. Then the quick add button as shown below: