SA101: How do I declare foreign income not taxable in the UK (Box 12)?
1. Click on '+ NEW PAGE' and then select 'Other Income and Losses'
2. Click on '+ GROUP', select 'Seafare, patent reliefs, income not tax in UK' and then click 'SAVE'
3. Click '+ ADD'
4. Select 'Foreign Seafarers deduction' from the down-down list of categories and then enter the value of foreign earnings not taxable in the UK in the box provided
5. Click 'SAVE' once you've made your entries
SA101 : Foreign Income not liable to UK Tax
You’ll need Helpsheet 211, ‘Employment –residence and domicile issues’ to work out the amount to put in this section if you • are, will be or have been, non-resident or claiming split-year treatment and have been non-domiciled • are, or will be, ...
SA106: How do I carry losses forward from previous tax years on foreign property?
1. Click '+ NEW PAGE' located on the left hand side of the screen and then click 'SELECT' for 'Foreign Income (SA106)'. If you haven't added the 'Foreign Income (SA106)' page, then start here. If not, skip to step 4. 2. You can enter the 'total loss ...
SA101 : Seafarers Earnings Deductions
If you’re an employee and work at sea, you may be able to reduce your tax bill by getting the Seafarers’ Earnings Deduction. To make the claim; Click on + NEW PAGE Then add a Page for Other Income & Losses Click on + GROUP in Expenses ...
SA106: How do I enter Foreign employment income with foreign tax paid?
You will need to include both SA102 Employment and SA106 Foreign income pages 1. Click on NEW PAGE 2. Click on SELECT on SA102 Employment 3. Enter the EMPLOYER'S NAME… 4. Click on SAVE once entries complete 5. Click on EDIT 6. Enter the address of ...
SA106 : Foreign Income: Property Income Allowance
Full Relief - If your property Income is less than £1000, the property allowance provides for full relief from income tax Not only is there no income tax to pay, but also no need to register with HMRC or file tax returns provided property income is ...