Trading Income Allowance

Trading Income Allowance

Please watch the following video or follow the instructions as shown below:



1. Once you're on the 'Self-employed (SA103)' page, click '+ INCOME'

2. Select 'Trading Income Allowance' from the drop-down list of categories

Select 'Trading Income Allowance' from the drop-down list of categories

3. Click 'SAVE' once you're done

Click 'SAVE' once you're done

Enter the amount as a positive figure

Note: Trading Income Allowance should not exceed £1,000

    • Related Articles

    • SA105 : Property Income Allowance

      If your property income is over £1,000 and you’re claiming property income allowance, the total amount of the allowance claimed from all property businesses (this includes overseas property businesses) cannot exceed £1,000.   Under Property Income, ...
    • SA106 : Foreign Income: Property Income Allowance

      Full Relief - If your property Income is less than £1000, the property allowance provides for full relief from income tax Not only is there no income tax to pay, but also no need to register with HMRC or file tax returns provided property income is ...
    • SA102 : Car Mileage allowance

      Do you ever use your car for business journeys? Do you pay for your own fuel? If so, you may be eligible to claim car mileage allowance.   So what is the car mileage allowance? Basically, you can claim over 45p tax free as a mileage allowance if you ...
    • SA100 : How do I enter a claim for Marriage Allowance Transfer (MAT)?

      To enter the Marriage Allowance Transfer claim you will first need to amend your Personal Details to include your Spouse/Civil Partner details. Ensure you click 'Yes' to the box stating 'DO YOU INTEND TO CLAIM MARRIAGE (TRANSFER) ALLOWANCE OR MARRIED ...
    • How Do I Transfer My Partner's Personal Allowance?

      Click SAVE & CONTINUE Select the 'YES' radio button to indicate that your partner has made an election to transfer their personal allowance to you   You need to ensure that your spouse's/civil partner's details have been entered in the Personal ...