Which HMRC Forms Are Supported? - The Detail

Which HMRC Forms Are Supported? - The Detail

SimpleTax supports all SA100 forms.

  • Click +New Page for each type of trade or other income class you receive during the year.


The available pages are:

  1. Self Employment (SA103)
  2. Employment (SA102)
  3. Ministers of Religion (SA102M)
  4. Partnership Income (SA104)
    • P60
    • P45
    • P11D
    • P9D
    • tips
    • CIS 
  1. Property (SA105)
    • Income from Lease Premiums
    • Reverse Premiums Received
    • Rental Income Received
    • Property leasing or licensing
    • Ground Rent Income Received
    • Grant of sporting rights
    • Dumping Water Income
    • Film set usage Income
    • Caravan/Houseboat usage Income
    • Way leaves
    • Local Authority Grant Cost of Repairs
    • Loss of rent insurance payment
    • Other Income
  2. Investments, Interest & Dividends (SA100)
  3. Pensions & Benefits (SA100)
    • State Pension
    • State Pension Lump Sum
    • Employer Pension Scheme
    • Retirement Annuities
    • Personal Pensions
    • Other Pensions
    • Taxable Incapacity Benefit
    • Contribution Based Employment and Support Allowances
    • Jobseekers Allowance
    • Other Taxable State Pensions or Benefits
    • High Income Child Benefit Charge
  4. Personal Expense (Charity)
  5. Rent-a-Room (SA105)
    • Rent
    • Meals
    • Goals
    • Cleaning
    • Laundry
    • Other Services
  6. Furnished Holiday Let (SA105)
    • Rental income Received
    • Food, Drink and other Catering
    • Cleaning Service
    • Other Income
    • Loss of rent Insurance Payment


10. Foreign (SA106)

11. Trusts (SA107) 

12. Capital Gains (SA108)

13. Residency (SA109)




Other Keywords: application; return; tax; papers; claim; pages; sheets; section; sole trader; contractor; PAYE; full-time

    • Related Articles

    • Which HMRC Forms Are Supported? - The Summary

      The following forms are available in SimpleTax   Included in Simpletax  main tax return (SA100) Investments interest & dividends Charitable Payments/Gift Aid Pensions & benefits Rent a Room Furnished holiday let Student Loan  Supplementary pages ...
    • VAT: Not Connected to HMRC

      HMRC sever the connection after 18 months for security purposes. If the connection has been severed, you will need to re-connect with HMRC and then try the submission again. 
    • SA100 : I have submitted my tax return to HMRC but it is not showing on the HMRC website.

      When the tax return is submitted electronically it can take HMRC 72 working hours to update your HMRC online account to show the submission. When HMRC update your account it will show the correct date of submission and any taxes due will also be ...
    • How do I login to my HMRC account?

      To sign into your HMRC Self Assessment Account, or set up a new account, please click the link below: HMRC online services: sign in or set up an account: Sign in to HMRC online services - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk) You will first need to click SIGN IN Next ...
    • Why have HMRC sent me a 'Delayed response' status for my online tax return?

      You may receive this notification if HMRC's processing systems are very busy. This doesn't affect the submission of the return itself but it does mean that the 'Submission Finished' message won't be as quick as usual.