SA102 : Personal Pension for Employment
- Select the Employment Page
- From the drop down list select Personal/Registered Pension Schemes
- Enter the Amount of pensions contributions made. If your employer deducts your pension payments from your GROSS salary then these are NOT shown on your tax return as tax relief has already been received at source.
SA102 : Where do I record my employment pension contributions?
1. Click '+ NEW PAGE' and then select 'Employment (SA102)' from the list of options provided 2. Enter your employer's name in the box provided and then click 'Yes' or 'No' in regards to you being a director at the company. Then click 'SAVE' 3. Click ...
SA100: Enter Personal Pension Contributions
1. Click on NEW PAGE 2. Find Pensions & Benefits (SA100 & SA101) 3. Click on SELECT to add the page 4. Click on SAVE 5. Now you have added the Pensions & Benefits page 6. Click on GROUP 7. Check 'Pension' 8. Click on SAVE 9. Click on ADD under the ...
Pension Tax Relief
Are you worried about your pension fund? Retirement is a daunting prospect, and saving for the future should always be a top priority. Today, SimpleTax will explain the basics about pension tax relief; how does it work and what are the limits? ...
SA101 : Pension Savings Tax Charges
Box 11.1 SA101 Ai4 This is for UK Registered Pension Schemes. Your pension scheme administrator should have given you the information you need to fill in this box 1. Click '+ NEW PAGE' and then select 'Pensions & Benefits (SA100 & SA101)' in the ...
SA109 : How do I add a Personal Allowance if I am Non Resident?
If you are Non Resident and entitled to claim the Personal Allowance, you need to claim this in the Residency pages. You need to go into the Residency Page, then click EDIT, then click on the Personal Allowances Tab and complete the relevant boxes.